A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be predominantly attributed to their commercial nor independent professional work.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, how is not the carrier, have or has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal you must send us (Hoffmann & Kreinest Gebäudetechnik GmbH, Braunschweiger Str. 7, 49434 Neuenkirchen-Vörden, Germany, phone number: +49 5493 913274-10, fax number: +49 5493 913274-14, Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) informing us of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may used the enclosed example withdrawal form for this purpose, although this is not mandatory. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we must repay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you chose a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard offered by us), without delay and within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the fourteen day period expires. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking their condition, properties and function.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
– for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determining by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– for the delivery of goods that can perish quickly or whose best before date would be quickly passed;
– for the delivery of alcoholic beverages the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which cannot be supplied until at least 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the company has no control;
– for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal shall expire prematurely in the case of contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
– for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their properties;
– for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal was removed after delivery.
Example withdrawal form
If you wish to withdraw from the contract, please complete and return this form.
Hoffmann & Kreinest Gebäudetechnik GmbH
Braunschweiger Str. 7
Fax: +49 5493 913274-14
– I/we (*) hereby withdraw from the contract concluded by myself/ourselves (*) concerning the purchase of the following goods (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only when submitted on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable. Source of German text: www.ra-plutte.de/widerrufsbelehrung-generator/
A healthy climate for people and animals is our goal.